This Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. FCP Insight does not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Site or provide any Information about yourself to FCP Insight, including your name, address, telephone number or email address.
2. Intellectual Property
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, video, logos, button icons, databases and images) (“Site Content”) are the property of FCP Insight or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
The FCP Insight name and related logos are trademarks of FCP Insight. FCP Insight’s trademarks may not be used without advance written permission of FCP Insight, including in connection with any product or service that is not FCP Insight’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages, discredits, or misrepresents FCP Insight. Other products or company names mentioned on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
If you believe that any content on the Site violates your intellectual property rights, please notify FCP Insight as described in Section 14.
3. Limited License And Prohibited Uses
FCP Insight grants you a personal, royalty-free, non-assignable, and non-exclusive license to use the Site Content in the United States only as an informative resource while using the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, framing, display or performance of Site Content, without prior permission of FCP Insight, is strictly prohibited. You may not download, print, copy, distribute, or otherwise use Site Content for commercial purposes, including publication, sale, or personal gain. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, and copyright notices that have been placed on or near the Site Content.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm anyone in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate FCP Insight, an FCP Insight employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by FCP Insight, may harm FCP Insight or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without FCP Insight’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
4. Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
While FCP Insight attempts to PRESENT ACCURATE INFORMATION ON THE SITE, this Site is provided on an “as is” basis. FCP Insight makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or content of this Site or any other Site to which it is linked. To the extent permitted by law, FCP Insight disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. FCP Insight, its Directors, and its employees will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site or any site for which it provides links, including but not limited to direct, indirect, punitive and consequential damages. From time to time, FCP Insight may restrict your access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, for any reason. FCP Insight will not be liable for any reason if all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. Third Party Content
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and opinions expressed by third parties are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FCP Insight. FCP Insight is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
6. Information About You And Your Visits To The Site
7. Links To Other Web Sites
FCP Insight may provide links to external web sites for the convenience of its Site users. The inclusion of an external link on this Site does not constitute or imply support or endorsement of any kind. FCP Insight does not control these web sites, is not responsible for their content or function, and is not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
9. Limitation On Time To File Claims
10. Waiver And Severability
11. Entire Agreement
12. Applicable Law
If you provide contact Information to FCP Insight, FCP Insight may use it to contact you. If you no longer wish to receive communications from FCP Insight, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Comments and Concerns
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to email@example.com; to FCP Insight, Inc., 19023 36th Ave W, Suite D, Lynnwood, WA 98036; or (206) 501-3777.
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 14, 2019